Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Fun Run

I have recently been training for my first marathon which just took place a couple weeks ago! I have to admit I am quite proud of myself for doing it, after having quit a good 5 or 6 times. (just ask Russ, he can vouch for this). But I have to say that I now have even more respect for all you other marathoners now because the training really is so time consuming and a little bit painful at times. But the race was really really fun and I am soo glad that I did it! It really was one of the best experiences of my life. (cheesy I know).

4 comments:

Rusty and Tara said...

Megan--
I am so proud of you! A MARATHON. That is a HUGE accomplishment. Good for you! I'm so glad you have a blog now! McKenzie is getting so big--I can't believe it!

Paul or Lindsay said...

WOW!! That's great! There is nothing like crossing that finish line. Someday we should train for one together...someday, of course NOT now (check our blog for more details). Hope you got our invite. I re-sent it to you. I think I may have sent it to your old e-mail address the first time. I seriously need to clean out my e-mail addresses.

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

YEAH!!! I am glad you have a blog now!
Congratulations on the marathon. That is such a great accomplishment. It is really good to see how you are doing.
Love ya!

Erickson Fam said...

You are my hero!! That's impressive.