Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day

I thought it was only fitting for us to reveal our little blog on St. Patty's day, since green seems to be the color of choice today. Althougth I shamefully admit, we are doing nothing else to celebrate this green holiday. Mckenzie and I attempted to make some sweet sugar cookies this morning, but Kenzie's hand had a little mishap with the electric mixer so we really weren't so "lucky" in that category. (for any of you who are concerned....no fingers ended up in the dough..her hand just ended up bending in ways it shouldn't bend...but I believe there are no broken bones; she really was almost more concerned with the fact that we would not be making cookies) So anyway...in case you still can't believe your eyes...its true--we have finally made it into the blogging world! While I know there is no way I can keep up with some of you professional bloggers out there I will definitely try my best. :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan! Yay! I've been wondering how you've been doing. Looks like things are good. And you look great!

Dallas and Abi Makin said...

yay!!! I'm so glad you finally have a blog! =) You guys are such a cute family! we need to hang out more often!

Annika said...

Hey guys! How fun that you started a blog. I have been thinking about you guys and wondering how life was treating you? Looks like you are staying busy and congrats to Meg for running a marathon! I am really impressed. I wish I had some of your motivation. McKenzie is growing up so fast! She is such a cute girl.

The Larson's said...

Do I need to call DCFS on you Megan :)??!! Well I am glad to see that no children were injured in the making of the cookies. Sounds like you had a pretty eventful day. I am excited that you are blogging!

WhitParks said...

Love it. Thanks for sending it my way. Maybe some day I will be able to send one to you!

Paul or Lindsay said...

Welcome! I'll check often. I was just thinking that I needed to e-mail you guys to see how you were doing. Now I can spy on your every move. Kenzie is getting so old and cute!

Hiatts said...

yay, you have a blog. I was wondering how you guys were doing the other day and now I can see. McKenzie is getting so big. good job on the marathon, I wish I had that much will power to do something like that.

Josh said...

It's about time!

Tiffany said...

Hey-I admit that sometimes I blog hop! I was happy to see your blog on Kristis. The bloggin world is crazy! My little bro is serving a mission in Texas right now. Thats awesome that you are there! Congrats on the Marathon :)

Kirsti said...

Welcome aboard! It will be nice to catch up on what you Texans have been up too. Check ours out at thechadahoochies.blogspot.com

Amanda B. said...

Hurray for blogging! I know I've told you before, but I have to mention again that I think Mckenzie is seriously one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen. She's a beauty!! And a MAJOR congrats to you on your marathon! You are amazing!!

Hiatts said...

ok Meg, so my sisters and I have always done a girls night out thing, but we have never done the whole weekend thing, but after this year I think it has changed to a yearly event. As long as we can find a ticket for Annette. It was super fun, I love having sisters.

Justin and Melissa said...

Hi Megs, I saw your blog on Tara's and had to check it out since I haven't seen you since Nate and Ang's reception. I can't believe how cute your daughter is, congrats. Oh and the marathon thing, amazing. I have a blog to at melissa-justin.blogspot.com (I am not super great at keeping it but I'm trying. (This is Melissa Gleason incase you were wondering)