Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hurray for the Easter Bunny!

Its taken me a few days to get pictures on here, but we had a really great Easter last Sunday! Mckenzie actually fell asleep on the way home from church, and since we have early church we waited until after she woke up to show her that the Easter Bunny had come. You can see how happy she was to get the news. ALL SMILES!

You may also notice her bed head. This girl gets some crazy bed head. This was after only an hour or so nap and some of it is at least sort of contained. She just kind of has weird hair. Its not really that curly but its definitely not straight either. She gets random curls in the back...but not in the front...and the sides are yet to grow in. :) You gotta love it.
2 going on 16!

This is the best shot I could get of her in her dress. She refused to take off my shoes (as usual) and her body is all twisted weird because she kind of likes to pose sometimes, but I decided that it wasn't worth fighting her and it was better to just to keep her happy at the moment!

8 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

She is so cute!! How do you get her to pose? I can't get Sabrina to even look at me when I have the camera out. ARGH!! I think her bed head is adorable! Sure wish I looked that cute after waking up.

Anonymous said...

What a stinkin' cute easter dress. And I really like your shoes too:)

Erickson Fam said...

She is adorable! She makes me want to have a girl. I love the bed head!

Eli said...

Hey megan (its eli), she looks so cute! Happy late Easter

Rusty and Tara said...

Aww...McKenzie is a beauty. And I think they are either born with the competitor spirit or not. Halle was not. She also found about 1 egg, and then sat down with her basket. I mean, why hunt for candy where there is perfectly good candy sitting right there in the basket??? Next year we'll have to do all the candy in the hunt.

Shelly Kenison said...

You have got to have the cutest little girl in the world. Looks like you have a fun Easter.

The Larson's said...

Ohh McKenzie! So funny and yet so devious! Love the posing. So cute! She just cracks me up. She looks like a perfect angel :)!

DCJ said...

She (Mckenzie) IS everything that has been said about her in all of these comments..cute, adorable, beautiful, happy, and may we add smart. But then we are her very proud grandparents and so we get extra bragging privileges. Thanks Megan for making these pictures and stories available to us. It is real hard to be so far away and this really helps to bridge the gap in the many miles between us. Wow! She is growing so fast and we can't wait to see ya'll very soon.
Gr'ma and Paa