Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Come Back!


photo courtesy of BellaRae photography

Come Back! We miss you! Don't you get cold just looking at this picture? Yet, so heart warming at the same time.

I love this girl. No really. I love her.

Here's why: there are actually hundreds of reasons...but here are just a few.

1. She's Beautiful..(but you already knew that...just look at that picture.)
2. She's smart.
3. She's funny.
4. She makes everyone feel like her BFF.
5. She spent her measly 1 week break from school, here--with us!!
6. She brought presents. :) (no seriously, thank you)

Thanks for spending your break with us and for a few fun filled days.

We had fun doing this....


Well, most of us that is...Brinley--not so sure.


And this....



And this....



And...oh wait.....no pool pictures. :)

We miss you!!

7 comments:

The Loveridge Family said...

Holy Cow!! Lindsey is all grown up! You're right.....She is beautiful. That is so great she came out to hang for a week. I bet you and the girls loved it. Sisters are great! I miss mine too!

Kirsti said...

I love her too! I just ran into her last weekend with your Mom and it's always a good time. I just found out about the RS Pres. too!

Barb's blessings said...

I love her too. We had so much fun when she and her roommates came and crashed with us last year for spring break. I guess it's okay she came to visit you this year. Sisters are one of life's greatest gifts. I love mine. (Okay they are not blood relatives, but we think we are sisters. It was probably a mix-up in heaven or something.)

Lindsey Schaack said...

Oh my gosh! A whole blog post dedicated to me? You are the greatest sister ever! It seriously was such a fun trip..and i'm so glad i got to go for just a little bit. Although i think it made me miss you guys more! Give me one more year..and i'll be there to stay! :) love you!

Paul or Lindsay said...

Wow, Megan! Lindsey will always be 5 and trying to cheer with us at your house when we were in 7th grade in my mind. She is so old and beautiful! How fun.

Tara said...

Wow--Lindsey is beautiful. She looks just like you Meg. I remember when Lindsey was the hyper little sister--always running around trying to bug us. ;)

The Cooking Schaack said...

Oh this is so cute !!! You and Lindsey are so so beautiful !!! It's true I am always telling Steve what pretty sista's he has. Fun to read. I am glad she got to go :}