Saturday, April 17, 2010

TRICKS

There's a few new tricks at our house.....

A couple weeks ago, Easter weekend actually, Brinley started walking! I've known all along she would do this kind of early because, lets be honest, she can't sit still for more than 2 seconds. But still, I'm a tad bit saddened because I'm realizing my baby's growing up. Only one more month and she's one! But I LOVE this stage. I love watching that proud look they get in their eyes. They know they are so totally cool. :) She isn't walking everywhere yet; usually only when she wants to go short distances.

We tried to get a couple pics on Easter, yes, with the corny Bunny ears and all to capture the moment. I know they're not very good pictures and are kind of blurry for some reason-- but oh well.




YAY for Brinley! :)

.......and not to be forgotten....here's Kenzie's new trick. This is her way of getting the attention back to her.....

YAY for Kenzie! :)

and sorry--hope no one's offended by the immodesty. :)

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Your baby is not almost one. Seriously, Megan. That baby is about 3 months old. I don't know how you got that picture of her "standing" but I assume you must have photoshopped it. Didn't fool me, though. I know the truth. :)

The Loveridge Family said...

I can't believe Brin is walking!!! You must have your hands full! I love McKenzie's trick! Your girls are beautiful!

p.s. Brian is interviewing in Dallas on Monday. Maybe we will be a little closer to you!!

The Larson's said...

So cute! I can't believe that Brinley is almost one and already walking! I sure do miss you! It looks like we are moving back to Dallas on July 6th. Crazy! We will definitely be getting together even though we will still be a couple of hours away! Bella wants to tell McKenzie hi. She thinks that she can hear her through the picture :).

Paul or Lindsay said...

This hits a little too close to home! Whenever Lucy gets a new trick, Sabrina gets one too (and it's usually more tricky and/or louder!) Oh kids! On another note, I swear you had that baby last week! I can't believe she's walking. We all knew you two would produce athletes though!

Jessica Rae said...

You are totally offending my Kenz's belly. HA! joke. Man I wish I could squeeze those two!

Keri and Derek said...

Happy Birthday my friend!! Hope you have a good day! Sorry I couldn't find your email address. ( :