Wednesday, August 25, 2010

10 year Reunion

This year marked my and Russ' 10 year high school reunion! I can't believe it! Really, I always thought I would FEEL a lot older at my ten year reunion. I guess that's a good thing. I am really happy I was able to go, but I felt really bad Russ had to stay and hold down the fort (a.k.a. work). It felt weird to be there without him. But he was nice to let us girls go. It was really fun to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in a really long while, and to also hang out with my girls! I was lucky to have a great great group of friends through junior high and high school, and we have stayed close throughout the years. A few of them came in from out of town without their husbands as well, which actually made for some really fun girl time to catch up. There were a couple late nights, lots of reminiscing, a few confessions I think, and even an accusation or two (which I still deny! haha!) These girls know me inside and out and I LOVE them! It was just like old times!! SO FUN!




There were a couple others at the reunion that I WISH and SHOULD HAVE gotten a quick picture with as well, but you know me, I'm never quite on top of stuff like that.

The same weekend one of our good friends Brandon Boulter got married as well, so I was able to hit both events in one weekend! We were able to snag him for long enough to snap a quick pic with everyone. I have soo many great memories with this gang and think the world of all of them--It was really good to see everyone, and to see Brandon with his cute new wife!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Could there BE a group of cuter friends? Geez, you guys could be on a TV show about friends... called... Friends or something. :) No, but seriously, all my high school friends are cross eyed and weird. :) And perhaps that just says something about the difference between you and me??

Tara said...

Megan--we were there. We saw it. It happened. :)
Love you!!!