Sunday, June 1, 2008

MAY MADNESS!

YEAH FOR VISITORS!!
We have had a super fun month with both sets of our family coming to visit. Russ's parents came down to watch the kids for our cruise (thank you so much!!), and then my family came for Jon's dental graduation. (hooray!). We didn't get too many pics this time with Grandma and Grandpa Jepson because we were away most the time, but were able to spend a week with my family and had some really good times.
This restaurant was in Ft. Worth and so we Schaacks definitely had to get our picture taken in front of it. Next time we'll have to try eating there too. :)


Mckenzie loves Grandma and Grandpa Jepson!! She is always trying to sing the new songs she learns from them and talks about her time with them at Ben's house constantly! We just want all of our family to know how much we love them and how much we enjoyed their visits!! We definitely wish we could see them more often!

12 comments:

Erickson Fam said...

Aren't grandparents the best!?!
I totally need to go eat at the Love Shack too, how fun is that!!

Anonymous said...

Megs- you are living in the perfect town...I mean they actually have a store called "love shack". This reminds me of high school dances, you, and this blessed song :)

Kirsti said...

Classic photo! Love that everyone agreed a photo needed to be taken. I think that needs to be your parents Christmas card...with a few more people photoshoped in.

Paul or Lindsay said...

Gosh, you guys have had a fun month!! I am particularly jealous of the childless cruise!! I bet that was awesome!

The Loveridge Family said...

How nice to have family visit! I am totally jealous of the cruise. I love the pictures of McKenzie! She is so dang cute!

Justin and Melissa said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great deal of fun lately. Much needed I am sure and I can't say that I am not super jealous. Good to see all is going well and I love the love shack, can't get much better than that

Josh said...

I am so glad that I get to be the first person to comment on the "Love Shack" and it's significance in our high school experience. It's embarrassing to think about how annoying we were in high school, but we sure thought we were funny dancing around you and replacing the words in the song "Love Shack" to "Meg Shaack." Yikes. Looks like you've had a fun few weeks!

The Larson's said...

I love grandparents! I wish that Bella's grandparents were closer so that they could enjoy the Bellazilla more :)!

Kelli Proctor said...

I ran into your blog in sort of a round about way, but do you remember us, the Proctors, from the town houses? You guys are so cute, how fun to see how you guys are doing! What a beautiful family! Our blog is rogproctorfamily.blogspot.com, if you are interested!

Kelli Proctor said...

that is so great, you can totally check in on us, we love it! In fact I think I will just add you if you dont mind just to see whats up with the Jepsons from time to time!

J Fo said...

Megan! It's Jessica Cook! It was so fun to find your blog; I found you through Melissa Gleason. How cute is your family?! Your little girl is such a doll!

Schofield's said...

Hey Megan! It's me Darby. I'm so glad you found me. It's fun to see what is going on with you and your family. Your little girl is soo cute! Looks like you guys had a fun month. It will be good to keep in touch with you and you family.