Monday, March 1, 2010

TEXAS SNOW DAY

It snowed! (a week ago actually, but I'm just now getting to it) I admittedly kind of like when it snows here because its usually a one time a year event, only lasts about 12 hours, and everything shuts down! It started snowing around 10am. The schools let out around lunch time and they even canceled YM/YWs. Look and see exactly how much we got. :) I LOVE Texas!




All you die hard winter people, please excuse the rain boots.


Isn't she a cute chubby snow baby?


Not quite enough snow for a snow angel, but she was so determined.


Pretty much the world's best snowman. :) This is how much snow was left around 5pm. Didn't last long.

5 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

I'm pretty sure I can still see the grass poking through the snow! That's enough for everyone to stay home? Sign me up!

Hiatts said...

I think I would love to send some of our snow still stacked in our front yard your way so your girls could experience some real snow. I swear it is never going to melt. At least the girls got to build somewhat of a snowman this year. You guys coming to Utah any time soon?

Tara said...

Love it. That is seriously my kind of winter. Just enough for the experience of one snowman, then it's over and done.

Kelli Proctor said...

how fun is that?! Snow in Texas! I remember when I lived in Louisiana and it snowed...people were going insane they were so excited! How fun, and I have to agree, that is the best snowman ever!

H Wilde said...

Megan!! It's Holly Butler from way back when. Found your blog and it's super cute! Your 2 girls are darling. How long have you lived in TX? Fun that your back there! Would love to keep in touch! ~holly
Edwinhollywilde.blogspot.com